Effective Date: July 20, 2015
1. Raw Basics may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Any information that you submit to the Website, Social Media or similar third party sites or applications;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Account holder and Payment information;
- Other required account or other information visible to the User as requested by the service; and
- Name, mailing address, phone number, and email address of third party emergency contact.
2. Raw Basics may also collect the following additional information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
- Information about your pet(s), including, without limitation, nutritional, health, and medical information and data;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
3. Raw Basics uses this information to:
Provide you with the Website, process any requests made by you, process any orders or business contemplated by the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on Raw Basics’ services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
Raw Basics may share your Personal Information with third parties where it has obtained your consent, whether express or implied, with third party service providers to provide you with services initiated at your request, with Raw Basics’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, and with Raw Basics’ business partners who offer services through or in association with the Website.
Raw Basics may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to communicate with you about the Website, your use of services related to the Website such as promotions, contests, advertising placements and/or the purchase of goods or services. Raw Basics may also use your Personal Information, including your email address, for marketing and research purposes. Raw Basics will allow you to opt out of email marketing. Each email sent contains a very easy and automated way for you to stop receiving email messages from Raw Basics in the future. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review. We will look into the matter immediately.
Except as otherwise stated herein, Raw Basics will not sell, transfer, or lease your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity except to: (1) respond to authorized information requests by government authorities; (2) to respond to a court order or subpoena; (3) to protect the employees, independent contractors, users, members, officers, directors, or shareholders of Raw Basics; or (4) to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You are solely responsible for the protection of any information that you submit to the Website, and you are advised to review that information before you submit it to the Website.
4. Raw Basics stores your Personal Information in the following manner:
Your Personal Information is stored and processed on computers and servers that may be outside of the United State and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your Personal Information. You understand and agree that Raw Basics may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your Account.
Raw Basics uses commercially reasonable efforts and standard technology to store and help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such Personal Information at your own risk.
In order to protect your Personal Information, Raw Basics will use specific security measures, such the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. SSL uses an encryption algorithm to encrypt the data being sent.
5. Raw Basics may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Where Raw Basics is complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request;
- Where Raw Basics has obtained your consent;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or Personal Information is necessary to share personal or Personal Information with Raw Basics’ parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners;
- Where Raw Basics has been purchased by a third party;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your personal or Personal Information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities;
- Where your Personal Information is demanded by a court order or subpoena;
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Raw Basics; and
- Where sharing or disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty.
You understand and agree that Raw Basics may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
7. You may stop Raw Basics from collecting your Personal Information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your Account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Raw Basics with any requests regarding your information, but Raw Basics reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
You may contact Raw Basics with any requests regarding your information, including requests to correct inaccuracies, by writing to us or emailing us at the addresses below. Raw Basics reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications by writing to Raw Basics or emailing us at the addresses below or by following an Opt-Out link provided in any such communication.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Raw Basics of any changes to your information, and protect the security of your username, password, and information.
9. California Residents
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Raw Basics has shared your Personal Information with in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting Raw Basics at the address below.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website is not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Raw Basics does not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Raw Basics takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that Personal Information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Raw Basics, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Raw Basics’ database.
11. Third party services and third party links
Raw Basics may include or offer third party products or services on the Website and provide third party links to the same. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Raw Basics has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of such third parties and their websites. We encourage you to read carefully the privacy policies of all such third party websites. We seek to protect the integrity of the Website and therefore welcome any feedback about any such third party websites.
12. Contact and Notices